Thursday, November 18, 2010

thoughts, new zealand.

It's been a month. Almost a whole month.

Anyway, plans to leave are confirmed. 27th December. Bye Singapore, see you around.

I hope my hunch is wrong, but something tells me that i might not be able to return. I dont know.

Other big news would be that i've decided to get baptised. I suppose it was half an impulsive decision, half a call to do so.

Mum once said, i'll be able to choose once i reached 21. I never actively waited for it, and the same, this church that i'm planning to settle down in, usually holds it's baptism twice a year. A week before easter, a week before christmas. This year, they're moving to a new location, hence decided to do it earlier. Kinda like a last time here bit.

And i guess, it was the thought of "aged 21", "commitment to the church and re-establish my relationship with Christ" as well as "leaving the country for a while with much uncertainty" bit that got me convinced to do so too. Then again, i have not gotten my documents in yet, so everything is not confirmed yet. But then, everything changes.

I feel a bit upset in leaving before the year starts. I'll miss seeing the people who are coming back from SEP. The weird bunch from s08. Then again, going off early might be the better move. I need the step back to relook at things.
Have decided to apply for a transfer in NUS. Southeast asian studies. Wonder if it's a wise choice. Decisions, decisions.
Year's almost ending. I've bought my backpack, ticket, insurance (and guidebook). The 3(+1) main things to go. Some packing thoughts here and there. About all i've done. I'll be settling some stuff these 2 weeks. Once done, it'll be trip thoughts the whole way.
Oh and i bought myself a set of hanafuda cards. Happiest thing that's happened in a while. Well, that and my new lamy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will chose art.